Hi, “I’m glad you came :D”. Hope that visiting my site is a joyful experience for you. If you are seeking collaboration online between website and website, you’ve come to the right place. My cooking blog is open source for everyone and I really want to share the knowledge across the Internet in order to help people who fall in love with cooking.
The more useful content I have, the more value this site is to the users happening to be here. So … I do accept Guest posts here on GrillYourLife.com. Here is the Guest Post Submission Guideline:
A high-quality article, which is at least 1500 words (1500+ words)/article writing about Home & Kitchen... Some cooking-related topics are listed below as suggestions:
- Home & Kitchen in General
- Cooking Tips
- Home Tips
- Cooking Recipes
If you fail to follow the following rules, please don’t expect a link from my website.
You must follow these guidelines
- Article Length must be >= 1500+ words [ It can be up to 3500 words, No compromise with article length]
- It should have an >= 70 Readability score according to Yoast SEO Plugins. [ Less than 60 is not acceptable].
- NO link for Porn sites or redirect site.
- NO link for PBN sites
- NO CLICKBANK OR MAXBOUNTY offer link inside content[ As I’m already affiliated with them, so I can’t accept it]
- No Adult topic, NO Google Adsense not compliance subject [ As I’m affiliated with Google adsense]
General Article Requirement Regarding Readability
- Main KW density- 0.2%-0.3%.
- Secondary/LSI KW density- 0.1%-0.2%
- Bring the keyword in your writing in a natural way. Don’t make the presence of the keyword look odd.
- Have the keyword in the 1st and last paragraph of the entire article.
- Make an equal distribution of keywords in the article.
- Keep some LSI keywords in the article, as well as a few subheadings.
- You are assumed to be writing for native English speakers. So be as smart as possible with the writing tone.
- Try to avoid passive voices in the content.
- Don’t start too many paragraphs with the same style.
- Don’t use sentences of the same style over and over.
- Ask questions to readers; raise curiosity about the products in the readers.
Make the Content Easy To Read
Use easy to read and conversational English. Try to avoid passive voice in sentences as much as you can (recommended less than 10%).
Keep the sentence lengths short. Try to break down sentences that are meant to be 15-20 words or longer. Also, don’t write more than 50-60 words in any paragraph. In other words, write for your audience in an interesting and easy manner.
Use transition words Example –
|Type of relation||Examples of transition words|
|Similarity||also, in the same way, just as … so too, likewise, similarly|
|Exception/Contrast||but, however, in spite of, on the one hand … on the other hand, nevertheless, nonetheless, notwithstanding, in contrast, on the contrary, still, yet|
|Sequence/Order||first, second, third, … next, then, finally|
|Time||after, afterward, at last, before, currently, during, earlier, immediately, later, meanwhile, now, recently, simultaneously, subsequently, then|
|Example||for example, for instance, namely, specifically, to illustrate|
|Emphasis||even, indeed, in fact, of course, truly|
|Place/Position||above, adjacent, below, beyond, here, in front, in back, nearby, there|
|Cause and Effect||accordingly, consequently, hence, so, therefore, thus|
|Additional Support or Evidence||additionally, again, also, and, as well, besides, equally important, further, furthermore, in addition, moreover, then|
|Conclusion/Summary||finally, in a word, in brief, briefly, in conclusion, in the end, in the final analysis, on the whole, thus, to conclude, to summarize, in sum, to sum up, in summary|
|Enumerate||and, first of all, also, another, furthermore, finally, In addition|
|Fuzzy Signals||Seems like, maybe, probably, almost|
Informal Writing Tone
Start the writing informally. Must have the main keyword in the main introduction. The introduction would be 130-150 words.
5. Make the Content Easy To Read
You need to keep your words and sentences short (rarely use complex sentences), clear, and concise. Try to avoid passive voice in sentences as much as you can (recommended less than 5% ). In other words, write for your audience in an interesting and easy manner.
6. Make the Content Engaging
By using the same dialect and vocabulary that US people use every day, you will be able to engage these people easily.
Some more quality requirements for the post:
- The article must be unique and originally written by you / your writer. I do not accept the used content.
- The article must be Informative. I do not accept affiliate articles, product reviews, spam SEO articles, any kind of those.
- I have the right to ask you to add content to the article you submit.
- I have the right to edit the content of your Guest Post Article.
- Content cannot contain affiliate links or any kind of bad URLs.
An additional fee is non-negotiable. For more information about an additional fee, please kindly contact me at this email address: [email protected]. I spend time & money on maintaining the site (& surely develop it in the long-term) and still have to fix your article and keep your link, so the fee is reasonable.
There is a faster and more convenient way for you to get a high-quality backlink to form my site which is to become contributors / a donor.
If you fail to follow the above rules, please don’t expect a link from my website.
If you want to write for us, please kindly contact me at [email protected]
Have a great day!